What kind of journals are you trying to post?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Arun kumar"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i have standard axapta with no modification made.If you have the
solution for this then please let me know.

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 hilda cabrejos wrote :
> >Hello Arun
> >
> >   Do you have the standard AXAPTA or have made modifications ? I
am asking you this because we had to modify some classes and are
having the same delaying problems.  Does your DB get blocked and for
this all your users ???

> >   We are thinking of deleting all our modificaction and keeping
AXAPTA standard, this is why I ask you if you have the standard ???

> >   Thanks Hilda
> >
> >Arun kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >Hi
> >     I want to to post multipe journals(around 12000) which has 1
million transaction lines which is right now taking 5-7 hours, is
there any way to speed up the posting process .

> >Regards,
> >Arun Kumar Piskala

> >Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> >Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> >         Business finance course   Business to business finance
Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.