Hi sunil,

may i know how did u do the copy & paste image logic?

regs,
Hema. S

                    sunil padhy

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent by:                             cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re:
[Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Copy the image from one
                    groups.com                            location to another
location-Urgent

                    04/13/2006 10:58 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Axapta-Knowledge-Village

Hi Hema,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am able to achive
it.

Thanks
Sunil Padhy

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi sunil,
>
> why dont  u use the same logic of what i said for
> your previous query? ie
> get ur source file path c:\location\img and save it
> in ur new path d:
> \location\img.
>

> regs,
> Hema. S
>

>                     sunil padhy
>

>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     To:     Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
>
>                     Sent by:
>     cc:
>
>                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Subject:     [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Copy the
> image from one location
>                     groups.com
>      to another location-Urgent
>

>                     04/13/2006 06:56 AM
>

>                     Please respond to
>

>                     Axapta-Knowledge-Village

> Hi All,
>
> I want to copy the image from one location and paste
> it into the another location.
>
> How can i do it.
>
> Suppose I have an image on C:\ Location and I want
> paste this image in D:\.
>
> Thanks
> Sunil

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.
>

>                             YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>       Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village" on
> the web.
>
>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

http://mail.yahoo.com

      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village" on the web.