-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of nevittsf
Sent: 14 April 2006 07:17
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Summary Update of Orders

Has anyone used the Summary update feature in Axapta for AR invocing or
Packing slips?  Do you think it could be called a
rudimentary "consoldated invoice" solution?  Did you find it suited
your needs?  I'm curiouse because I've heard that nothing exists for
consolidation - but this feature seems to provide some good
functionality.