Ok read carefully

    sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(PurchTable, PurchId));
    sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(PurchTable, AccountNum));
    sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(PurchTable, ...));
    sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldNum(PurchTable, ...));

Note : My English is not very good. And i will be happy if you type my name in
your
message start for i am understanding.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hi,
>
> i created an edit as u said. it is working fine. it returns only purchase
> order number. try once again.
>
> regs,
> Hema. S
>

>                     vk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>                     Sent by:                             To:
> AXKnowledgeVillage
> <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>,
>                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]        DevelopmentAxapta
> <development-axapta@yahoogroups.com>
>                     groups.com                           cc:
>

>                                                          Subject:
> [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Purchase order problem
>

>                     04/15/2006 01:19 PM
>

>                     Please respond to
>

>                     Axapta-Knowledge-Village

> hi,
>
>   how to create the lookup for PO order with the status of open order only?
> i had tried by using EDT, it means create the EDT( outstandingPO) and set
> the realtion
>       outstandingPO == PurchTable.purchId (in Normal )
>       1 == purchtable.purchstatus (in Related field fixed).
>   it displays the purchase order with the status of Open order only.
>   my query is, if i select the value from lookup, the purch
> status(Openorder ) to be returned to the field.but i want purchase number.
>   how to do? any one help me...
>
>   Thanks in advance...
>   regards,
>   vijay

> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.
>

>                             YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>       Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village" on the web.
>
>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yavuz YILDIZ
ERP Developer
Star Group Glass Processing