From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Akshay
Sent: Wed 4/19/2006 7:07 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village; Axapta Experts; development-axapta;
Axapta_Documentation
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Dimensions in PO

 Hi,
I wanted to know , whether there is some setting in Axapta with the help of
which i can hide or unhide the Item dimensions showing up in the Purchase
Order Report. The reason why i ask, is that we get 2 different kinds of
report outputs in 2 different machines with the same settings for AP and for
Inventory. In one of them i get the dimension columns irrespective of the
fact that whether dimensions are assigned or not, while in the other one the
dimension columns just dont appear.
Could someone throw some light on this.
Thanks
 Akshay