-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shahzad Butt
Sent: 19 April 2006 19:45
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Closing Actions - InventDIM
overgrown

Hi, one of our client hasn't closed their Inventory ever since they've gone
live (2003) and their inventDIM and inventSUM have grown in size terribly.
A hundred million rows in each, which is causing serious delays for any
operation. I wonder if inventory closing has anything to do with reducing
the tables mentioned in size. If not then what other ways can be used to
archive these tables?

Regards,

Shahzad Butt