Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Koh Meng Chiat
Sendt: 20. april 2006 03:49
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Document Handling - Create Excel worksheet via COM

Dear Somnath,

  Actually i'm now making use of the Document Handling function under Basic module > Setup > Document Management > Document Type whereby i can define the attachment type.  After i've define the document type and i open the Sales Order and click on document handling button and select the document type i've defined earlier, the sales header is able to transferred to the Excel, however, only one salesline can be transferred even though there are multiple saleslines in my order.

  Any feedback is much appreciated.

  Best Regards,

Jack Koh

somnath jana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi !
  Assume that u may select only sales line table on data definition group and
  have type standard.

  Use crioterion on "table setup" form
  from criteria button give the sales order no.
  save it
  and export it.

  Thanks...
  Snj

Koh Meng Chiat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear all,

  I've set up the a document type which make use of the job "Create Excel worksheet via COM" which is able to transfer data from SalesTable and Salesline to the Excel template.

  My query is, now my Salesline has multiple lines and when i use the document handling function the system is only able to transfer the last line of the Salesline table ( ONE line only) to the Excel template, not all the Saleslines.

  Can anyone shed some lights on it? Could someone also explain to me the hard return in the Document Type setup means? What is that index used for?

  Thank you.

  Best Regards,

  Jack Koh