dear All

I have form contain string edit1 have value A,B
and string edit 2 have value A1.A2,B1,B2
if i choose from string edit 1 (A) then the string Edit 2 view A1,A2
and if i choose B the the value is B1,B2
i try to deploy this form in Enterprise Portal but i have no
filteration how i can make the filteration in Enterprise Portal
please help me by the way that i can use or if there is simmilar form
in Enterprise portal please give me idea

Thanks and best Regards
Hany Abodoma