From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Steeve Gilbert
Sent: Fri 4/21/2006 7:21 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Database size

Hi Harry,

No, we don't use Master Planning... yet.  The story is that we came close to using it but then we end up building our own, smaller, in-house production planner.  So we've never run it.  But we will probably use it sometimes later on to plan part of our production.

In the mean time, can we empty this table?

Steeve...