  From: Brandon George
  To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 1:41 PM
  Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] User ID's switching to DAT on log off / Back on

  Hello All,

  I have a very strange issue that I am facing. Right now, we have a case
  where randomly when users log off of Ax and then back into it, their
  default company has been changed to DAT. The strange thing is, we are
  100% for sure we had them in 310 as they were just working in 310.

  I have not been able to reproduce this, so I am not for sure what is
  causing this. I am about to turn on database logging so that I can see
  who and when this is happening.

  Has anyone ran across this before? We are on Ax 3.0 SP3, To Increase IEM
  v1.0.1 SP1, NA DIS Layer for SP3.

  Please let me know if anyone has ever ran into this, and what was the
  fix?

  Thanks,
  Brandon

        Business finance consultant  Business finance magazine  Business finance schools