Hi Senthil, thanks for your reply.
That's correct the situation is precisely like you mention on your
example.

Thanks & best regards

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "SenthilKumar.B -
Functional Consultant \(Enterprise Solutions Practice\) - SIS"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi hardi,
>     If my understanding is correct, is it like producing LH and RH
in one single die in one machine, and u also want to know the stock
on hand at any time for LH and RH as well.let me know on this so
that i can work on and let u know.

> senthil

  • ... Hardi
    • ... Harry Deshpande