-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hardi
Sent: 26 April 2006 08:33
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: How to create other production
order when one production is created

a) Yes
b) c) Don't know yet but yes Planned order is generated from MRP run.
d) Route consists of primary operation (machine) and secondary
operation (die).

The LH and RH items is actually semi finished goods and will be used
for BOM line for next production stage.

Thanks & best regards

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "SenthilKumar.B -
Functional Consultant \(Enterprise Solutions Practice\) - SIS"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good, ans me for the following.
>       a) Is the die is the workcenter for u?
>       b) how r u planning ur production?
>       c) u run MRP and then plan ur production?
>       d) How u have configured ur route?
>
> let me know on this,
>

> senthil

RH
> in one single die in one machine, and u also want to know the
stock
> on hand at any time for LH and RH as well.let me know on this so
> that i can work on and let u know.
> >
> > senthil

production

______

______

> This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
mail by mistake, please inform us immediately and delete this mail.
Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect
the views of SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS.  As per SUNDARAM INFOTECH
SOLUTIONS's policy, unencrypted mail via Internet is not considered
secure.

______