-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:25 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Quarantine Order Splitting

Check do you have any marking on the items that came back to MH from the
Quarantine warehosue.
Check on the inventrans that are split, genreral tabpage field ReferenceLot
has a value?.

Other times inventtrans can be split is during onhand revaluation.
If you have a trans that is 100 but only 80 are settled the onhand
revalaution will force the splitting of the inventtrans into closed and open
qty transactions.

Apart from that I am not sure but would be interested to know of any other
reasons..
Thanks
James