-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af hwimmer
Sendt: 5. april 2006 09:26
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Problem with "Online users" ...

Hi Jens!   I think you are struggling with a standard error in the
online user form that is occurring with Oracle only. Please check the
"Info" class and there the methods:
    * licensedUsers    * licensedComUsers    * licensedAOSUsers    *
licensedObjectServers
In all those 4 methods (well, "licensedUsers" is the most important, but
please change the others as well), add the following line to the "select
sysconfigtemp" statement:   && sysConfigTemp.ConfigType ==
ConfigType::AccessCodes;   So, the select statement should look
something like this:   select sysConfigTemp
         where sysConfigTemp.id == licenseCodeNum(...)
         && sysConfigTemp.ConfigType == ConfigType::AccessCodes;   Why
all that? Well, when you start the Online Users form, Axapta will check
how many users are in your license. It will then only show online users
up to that amount. The methods above are not giving back the correct
numbers because they are looking into the wrong record. Why is it only
on Oracle? --> On MSSQL, there is a Clustered Index used on the
Sysconfig table so that Axapta chooses the right records by chance !
Example: the method "licensedUsers" looks like this in standard Axapta
3.0 SP3   select sysConfigTemp
where sysConfigTemp.id == licenseCodeNum(SysUsers);

The Id that should be selected is 10.

Problem: there are 2 records with ID 10! --> one with ConfigType =
"AccessCodes" (that would be the correct one) and one with  ConfigType =
"ConfigurationKey"
   I hope it will solve your problem. I will also posted this solution on
my blog http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com
<http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com> .   Best regards, Helmut
http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com <http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com>
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Strandberg"