From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of weng_real10
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:17 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Trade Agreements

Hello there,

As I understand your first inquiry, you wish to give a customer the
same item specified in the Sales order that is free of charge. You
can make use of the 'Supplementary item' functionality, you can have
the 3 choices such as the supplementary item can be 1)Free of charge
2)Optional or 3)Once only.

For your second question, you can set up a line discount for a
specific customer and specify the date of the discounts validity.

Example:
Sales Order for Customer A on Jan1(delivery date). Product A for
10pcs.

Set up Line discount.
Customer A     Product A          Jan1-16         Qty 10         3%

If customer pays within the valid dates then discount will be
applied, otherwise customer will be paying the original sales price.

Hope this answers your question :)

Cheers,
-Weng-

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, In Memories
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   What is the best way to implement the following:
>
>   - for certain customers when they place a sales order of product
A, they will have a certain quantity free of charge of the same
product A.

>   - Some other customers if they paid before 15 days say they are
eligible for a 3% discount on amount.

>   thanks

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools