Hi group,
   one of users of  Axapta 3.0 SP3 post movement journal.
It was inwentory  issue 10pcs of item with specyfic serialId and
warehouseId - in one journal line.
In InventTransTable system create 2 transaction lines, one with 1pcs and
another with 9pcs.
Both have line have the same InventTransId and only InventDimFixed, and
qty, costAmount fields was different.
First line have inventDimFixed = 1, and second one = 3.

Could anyone tell me what means value 3 in inventDimFixed  field?
We use only Serial Number, Warehouse and 4 financial dimensions.

In what situation system works the way I described above?
I try repeat such situation and create several journals in test
environment, but I always have only 1 line in  InventTransTable.

Thanks in advance.

Radek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM