Radek,

A likely possibility is that the user who entered the sales line
entered it with the default quantity of 1 (which will create the
first inventTrans record), then went back and updated the line to
quantity 10. This would create a second inventTrans record for the
remaining 9.

Hope this is of some use.

Danny

Ascend Systems Ltd.
Suite 104
10410-81 Avenue,
Edmonton,  AB  T6E 1X5
Canada

Phone (780) 446-9087
Fax   (780) 922-6942

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Radek Krawiecki
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We just start with Axapta in this company and for now we operate
only
> with one warehouse. So this is not solution.
>
> Thanks for quick answer
>
> Radek
>
> somnath jana napisa³(a):
>
> > Hi Radek
> >
> >   If I understood correct, it may occure due to non-availability
of
> > stock in that perticular warehouse. Hence, it will create another
> > entry as per default warehouse.
> >
> >   Regards
> >   Somnath Jana (India)
> >
> > Radek Krawiecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Hi group,
> > one of users of Axapta 3.0 SP3 post movement journal.
> > It was inwentory issue 10pcs of item with specyfic serialId and
> > warehouseId - in one journal line.
> > In InventTransTable system create 2 transaction lines, one with
1pcs and
> > another with 9pcs.
> > Both have line have the same InventTransId and only
InventDimFixed, and