Try using xDataArea class.
  check the method hasaccess()
  check the functionality of that class..probably it will give u a soultion.

Alfonso Collados Arroyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all,

I want to create a company, but I want that this company doesn't appear
to be chosen.

How can I do this?

Best regards,

Alfonso

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools