From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
chuapatrickd
Sent: 15. mai 2006 13:59
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Filtering record in form

Hi to all,

I want to filter the EMPLTABLE which is a dropdown list in a form with
all record matching the title of "Driver" only.

The EMPLTABLE is a list of employee with their corresponding tile
such as driver, sales manager, staff, etc. I only want to see the
dropdownlist to display only all driver.

How can I do this ?

1. I add an EDT of EMP_TITLE
2. I add the A field EMPLOYEE_TITLE IN customer
3. I point the EMPLOYEE_TITLE FIELD TO EMP_TITLE EDT

but the dropdownlist , still display all title.

Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,
Patrick