Hi,
  See MainMenu->AR->Inquiries->Journals->Invoice form. In this form u will find a button "Print Selected Invoice" This will print the selected invoices.

clegan06 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Is there a way to have multiple reports (invoices) print to the same
file? Can I run invoices in a batch process and have them all print
into one .pdf? We currently batch them, but they print out
individually to a printer.

When I specify print to file, it prints the first one fine, but the
second one overwrites the first one. The third one repeats this
process and so on. At the end I am left with one file for the last
invoice.

TIA,
Chris.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools