Hi,

Thank u for ur solution.

regs,
Hema. S

                    "Bayliss, Barry"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                To:
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
                    Sent by:                             cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     RE:
[Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: [development-axapta]
                    groups.com                            editing class method
without opening the class

                    05/16/2006 12:46 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Axapta-Knowledge-Village

Hema,

To find the line:

           You can divide a string by using

           Container           = Str2con(<text1>, <separator>);

           From the information given by Max, use the separator as "\n".

           Thus the line you are after can be retrieved by

           Line string = ConPeek(container, <line number>);

To insert a string at a particular position:

All that is left is to put the string back together.

Barry.