You are welcome!

I am not sure about what certification you should take, since I dont know in
detail what you have done. I am copying for you the Trade and Logistics
paper breakup as well. Maybe the topics can help you decide which one to go
for.
As far as reading material is concerned, I studied from Microsoft Courseware
which I got in a training.

*Axapta 3.0 – Trade and Logistics Exam*

*Sales and purchase orders – 25%*
• Set up and use of reservations and registration; • Details and use of the
different sales order types; • Demonstrate understanding of various purchase
order functionality (miscellaneous charges); • Advanced sales order features
(returned items, over /under, credit limits, integration with the accounts
receivables, order status and types); • Advanced purchase order features
(returned items, creation from a sales order, updates and status); • Sales
order subscriptions and sales order parameters; • Understand features of the
sales order form; • Configuration and differences between manual and
automatic reservations; • Customer and vendor set up used by inventory
management; • Backorder lines in sales orders; • Set up of calculation of
commissions
*Trade Agreements – 13%*
• Forecast future sales and purchase expectations; • Know the different
types of trade agreements and how to set up and activate trade agreements; •
Set up discounts and know how they are calculated and applied; • Set up of
multi line discounts, how they are calculated and posted; • Implement the
use of supplementary items
*Bills of Material – 15%*
• Set up and consequences of the BOM components' line type field; •
Understand the benefits and differences of working with the BOM designer; •
Product configurator, item configuration; • Understand how the BOM price
calculation is performed, the profit settings used, and how to transfer the
price to the sales order line; • Creation of BOMs, BOM versions and BOM
lines
*Inventory – 47%*
• Set up and use of item groups; • Setup and integration of inventory
management with ledger accounts to track the financial aspects of inventory;
• Understand the purpose and process of adjusting and closing Inventory and
the available reports; • Setup of items, item coverage and item coverage
groups used with master planning; • Use of advanced item settings to control
order quantity, automatic price updates, etc; • Understand the issue and
receipt status values assigned to inventory transactions, distinguishing
between physical and financial inventory; • Know how the total available
on-hand inventory is calculated; • Use of number sequences in the T&L module
(serial numbers, batch numbers, order numbers); • Calculation of cost
prices, item consumption, inventory values and recalculation based on the
inventory model group settings; • Setup inventory dimension groups and their
impact on how items are stored and how they control items are managed in
inventory; • Use of the unit conversion form to establish conversions; •
Understand the purpose and mechanics to use the inventory journals (profit
and loss, transfer, BOM, movement); • Create the setups and parameters for
managing quarantine items; • Understand and use serial and batch in
inventory**

Cheers!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM