--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Asrar Shaik"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Within Axapta, you can create another consolidation that
consolidates CN1, CN2 & CN3.  We have a similar setup - & there's
two choices:
  (1)  Include all the companies that are included under CN1,CN2 &
CN3, or
  (2)  Include CN1, CN2 & CN3 as the companies to consolidate
in "CN4".  Drawbacks:  You'll have to run the first three
consolidations first, & you lose some of the detail.  Pros:
consolidation process runs faster & reduces the number of trans in
consolidation if detail is not necessary.

Hope this helps,
NC

> Hello friends,
>

> I have a query on consolidation...
>
> I have 3 consolidation companies in Axapta..CN1, CN2 and CN3.  Is
it
> possible to make one more consolidation on top of these three
(CN1, CN2,
> CN3) consolidated companies?
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Asrar Ahmed Shaik
>

> Synegry Software Systems
>
> P O Box 7780
>
> Dubai UAE
>
> Tel: +9714 3374282
>
> Fax: +971 4 3379885
>

> "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended
recipient
> and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not
> the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of