Hi all,

I am trying to change the size in a Word Document.I have this code and I
want to change the font size in a cell of a table.

COM _table,Cell, Range

Cell = _Table.Cell(x, y);

            Range = Cell.range();

        //Change size , maybe something like this:

        Range.sizefont(size);

        Range.insertAfter(text);

How can I do this?

Best Regards,

Alfonso

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.