Hi guys,

I have a request form a customer that has registered
several customers but all of them belongs to 1
corporative office that pays for all customer's
invoices with 1 check at the end of the mounth.
So, my query is if this is possible to do with
standard Axapta 3.0 sp3?

Regards

AxAlex

--- Hennie Potgieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

---------------------------------
Hi all,

What is the real significance of making a supplier a
one-time supplier?  Are
there any functionality that works differently?  It
seems as if AX allows
you to post multiple invoices in different periods to
a one-time vendor
which kind of defeats the meaning of the word one-time
supplier.  Also, are
there any pitfalls when converting a one-time supplier
to a regular
recurring supplier?

Thanks,

    Hennie

Hennie Potgieter  - Senior Business Analyst
UTi | cnr Olievenhoutbush & Brakfontein Rd | Centurion
| Gauteng |  0061
South Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | O (+27) 12 673 2340 | F (+27)

Terms of Service.