Hi, all,

I just start to learn the shop floor control module in Axapta 3.0.
And I know when I transfer the calculation results in approve screen,
system will generate the payment for the employee. But I am not sure
where the ledger account can be setup for the transfer.
So I have two questions as follow:
1. Is the payroll account setup in system account screen?
2. Are they "Payroll Credit account" and "Wage debit account"?

Thanks In Advance
Leo