From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
vinodhvijisakthi
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:24 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: How to enable permanent viewing of
the inventory dimension fields in the Sales Order line / Journal line?

Hi ,

       In every all the Transaction Form of Axapta u will be
having "Inventory" button , if on clicking it, u can see "Dimension
Display" , get into it and check mark the dimension which u want to
get displayed in Sale order Form, Journal Form and such other and
after check mark press "OK" button.

U will get all the dimension's in the Form which are checked by u

Vinodh Kannan

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Koh Meng Chiat
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   May i know how to enable permanent viewing of the inventory
dimension fiels in the sales order lines / journal lines?  i know i
can set the fields to be visible in the form setup but the setting
will be cleared once i delete the usage data.

>   I tried to drag the fields from the datasource to the form
design but there are still some controls imposed to make the fields
activated / de-activated.

>   Any advise?? Is there any method i've to modified so as to make
the inventory dimensions visible? (without the need to set the
inventory dimension using the inventory button).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM