Hi group,

  I just want to know if there's something to cure us from the modified
objects that keep on changing owner from dbo to bmssa.  It's not like
its causing any real trouble in production, but sometimes I restore live
data in our test environment and sychronique, I end up with 2 tables
with the same name under 2 owner different (dbo and bmssa).  If you have
any clue, please send them my way.

Thanks,

Steeve...