-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maurice Cohen
Sent: 26 May 2006 23:47
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Invoice account vs order account in
AR.

In your case the invoice account is not a great solution because as you
stated all the A/R transactions are against the invoice account. You can
change the setting for the invoice address to go to the order account
instead of the invoice account but the transactions are still against the
invoice account. Instead, You may want to implement some other type of
grouping (maybe a financial dimension or a custom group) and modify the
report.

Maurice Cohen
Senior consultant
Advanced Systems Integration Inc.