Hi All,

  I am a Axapta technical consultant and keen for ur kind support.

  I need to merge several countries localisations in a single application and a single database such that only respective users would see only their localisation part.

  Apart from this some countries users need to play with standard axapta in same application and database.

  Any suggestions how to go through with this.

  Thanks in advance!!