Thanks to Mikael and Mike, I've resolved the issue by changing the db user on the AOS.

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mikael Sorensen
Envoyé : 25 mai 2006 05:05
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: dbo to bmssa

You can use the SQL procedure below to change the object owner of
tables and views.
However, I would recommend changing the owner FROM bmmssa TO dbo.
Use this stored procedure to change the owner of the database:
sp_changedbowner 'bmssa'. Now, all new objects are created with dbo
as object owner. When moving the database between two servers you
should probably also use that stored procedure to re-map the login
user "bmssa" to the database user "dbo".

Regards,
Mikael

--------

if exists (select * from sysobjects where id = object_id(N'[dbo].
[chObjOwner]') and
OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
drop procedure [dbo].[chObjOwner]
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
CREATE proc chObjOwner( @usrName varchar(20), @newUsrName varchar
(50))
as