-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philip R.
Freimann
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 1:05 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Remote Axapta client software?

Hi Malcom,

My network administrator had some security concern using Windows
Terminal Services - not sure what.

Would that be similar to a PC Anywhere connection where they are
actually working on a session that is here at headquarters?  If so,
can they print their paper work at their site?

Phil

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Malcolm Burtt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Philip

> Have you considered running Axapta from within a Windows Terminal
> Services session to solve your problem. You should find that WTS is
able
> to cope with the network latency that you would experience over that
> kind of distance. Your users simply connect to the remote WTS
machine
> over DSL and the WTS connects to Axapta.

> If you need to go over greater distances still than you can look at
> Citrix as this is better able to cope with the latency.

> Regards

> Malcolm Burtt
> Touchstone
> People, Partnership, Solutions
>

>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

DSL
> line.
>
> Does anyone have a better experience? Does anyone know of a client
> specifically written for Axapta - perhaps an ASP?
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> Visit www.frappr.com/axapta for axapta friends.

> Business finance course
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business

+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
nc

e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
es
> s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w>
      Business
> to business finance
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus

iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business
+f

inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=
Bu
> siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA>
      Small
> business finance
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+

finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
ce

&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
ss
> +finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw>
> Business finance consultant
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi

ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+
fi

nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=B
us
> iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA>
      Business
> finance magazine
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine

ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
na

nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
in
> ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg>
      Business
> finance schools
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines

s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fin
an

ce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busi
ne
> ss+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA>
>
>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *      Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village> " on the
web.

>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]