Hi all,

I trying to I set up Olap in my application . I created OLAP cube
(SalesAnalysis which was standart in axapta ) . I created cube instance and
I process it. Everything is all right until  that point. But when I want to
see pivot table it gives error like this :

    Error: Method 'fieldsets' in COM object of class 'PivotView' returned
error code 0x80004005 (E_FAIL) which means : General failure

Where is the problem ? Is there anybody know the solution. ?

Thanks in advance

Ramazan GÝRGÝN

UMA Biliþim

Danýþmanlýk Hizmetleri San. ve Tic. Ltd.

ISTANBUL                                              IZMIR

Kaya Aldogan Sok. No:3                           Kýbrýs Sehitleri Cad.
No:146

Serhan Apt. K:2 D:10                               Iscimen Ishani K:1 D:7

Esentepe - Sisli                                      Alsancak

Istanbul                                                Izmir

Tel : (212) 347 11 22                                Tel : (232) 421 77 50

Fax: (212) 216 82 54                                Fax : (232) 421 77 54

Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: