Hi Ramazan,

You can use SystemSequence class under the SystemDocumentation. Also, there
is a sample code in the documentation.

This class use SystemSequence table get recid and set next recid. You can
find this table under the SystemDocumentation.

I hope it helps,

Anil Ozay
MVP Dynamics AX

On 11/17/06, Ramazan GÝRGÝN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to insrt data from other application directly SQL database. But
> while inserting data i need next recid from Axapta. How can i take next
> recid from axapta in other application .???
>
> Thanks in advance

Anil Ozay

Software Engineer
MVP Dynamics AX,MBSCP