Dear Arief,
  tks a lot for your answers. I'll check that. I think I've got the answers
now. my questions answered.

  Rgds,
  Andreas Gunawan
  Johor, Malaysia

Arief Darmawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Andreas,

Numbers of standard tables, forms, report and any other resources in AOT
quite many :-), but if you want to figure out how many are they, you can
create new job and utilize Dictionary related class to do so.

I have little knowledge on Navision, so don't know with what you call as
C/AL editor, but for Axapta, as long as you have enough permission, you'll
be able to drill-down AOT and open built-in IDE inside Axapta itself to
create, modify and / or "delete" any resource utilized by Axapta.

For modeling purpose, Ax have a tool under menu Tools -> Development tools
-> Visual MorphXplorer, this tool will be able to answer your curiosity, not
just modeling for tables but also for classes. But before using this tool,
you have to build Ax's cross-reference (menu Tools -> Development tools ->
Cross reference -> Periodic -> update), for standard Axapta installation, it
will take about 2-4 hours to update all objects cross-reference, depend on
your machine specification.

Hope can help and CMIIW

Rgds,

Arief Darmawan