Thanks, Markus, please be here always:-)!

If you mean the picking list which reserved the item in the first
place, yes those picking lists are open. And it is those reserved
items that I want to release. I do not want to (or let's say can't)
delete the picking list (or the picking list line) for that specific
production, I just want it to release the items that it has
automatically grabbed and wait for its turn, so to speak. I have
changed the parameters so as to prevent automatic reservation in the
future but the problem is what should we do for the items already
reserved?
I tried to remove the reservation from the picking list line as you
suggested but the result is exactly the same--i.e., the reservations
form comes up but with no figures in the 'Reservations' field and so
no possibility of deleting the reservation. I also read somewhere that
one possible solution is to reverse the status of the production back
to 'Created' but that sounds to me as an extreme type of a solution.
Surely there's a simpler way of removing reservations of the kind I
mention?

Thanks a lot again Markus, I do appreciate your help.

Mikki

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "markusotte2"