From: andreas gunawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:34:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Concurrent operations/work center in
route

Tks but it seems that i must made item B first from raw materials E, F and G. I
thought I can mix the operation when I am currently mixing the C and D, in the
same time, I mix item E, F and G with the routing inside routing when mix item
C and D when producing item A. Is it possible ?

Rgds,

Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
Hi,

You can set the Line Type as "Item" for Item B when used in Item A. This will
allow you to use the Item B from Stock and not from the Production order which
is generated at the time of Estimation of Production for A.

Hemant