Hi,

I think it is very likely either your logon-account or login
password is wrong. Go to the AOS Server manager i the "Control
Panel". Go to the "SQL Server" pane. My suggestion is that either
the Database User id or the password is wrong.

Best Regards
Lars

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Basu"