My suggestion would be to create a new warehouse in Axapta for this
special customer, and if need be, perhaps create new Item Numbers
specifically for that customer.

In this way, demand from other customers would never take from "new"
warehouse and its inventory.  Only demand from special customer will
be covered.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Brian

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "mariegoodwin11"