From: Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta Development <development-axapta@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: MBS Axapta <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:16:10 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Missing Select Button in Report

Hi Friends,

I found Select Button is missing in some Reports. I couldn't able to fix it.
Please if anyone came across this Problem. welcome your suggestion. I found
this happens in Standard Ax 4.0 also. Path: Production\Reports\ BaseData\
Operation Relation

I accept your valuable Suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Sivakumar