Hi everyone, I am new with FRx and I want to use it with Dynamics AX
3.0. I install the FRx 6.7 version from the partner source and I
have checked the installation manual but I still don't know how to
use the FRx module with the Dynamics Ax 3.0 database.

When I try to dimension wizard for FRx I get the next error:

"An error has occurred when connecting to the data base"

This happens in the step 1 of the wizard, I enter the my Dynamics
data base name here.

I have installed the entire FRx component from the installation
wizard.

If someone can help me or tell where to find some documentation
about this topic, I will appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance

Alex!