Vijay,
In order to default the offset account per item group you could use
the Profit and Loss journal type instead of Movement journals.  The
drawback is that Profit and Loss journals don't provide a means of
varying the account for different adjustment reasons (i.e., by direct
entry or journal name setup), so you have but one profit and one loss
offset account available for each item group.

I hope that helps.

Joe V.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "viju27_kumar"