we have taken up this issue with microsoft. microsoft has suggested
the steps to install the hotfixes in their respective sequence.

one problem got solved n one problem came up...
microsoft asks to register one more support request for the new
problem...
should go for the new service request now to solve new problem of
partial invoicing of purchase order.
if u have any solution please let me know...

babu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Akshay