De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Dipankar Paul
Envoyé : 29 novembre 2006 01:48
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] REGARDING SERVICE PACKS

Dear Friends,
I would be thankful to you if you can help me and devote few time to share a
little of your knowledge with over a issue.I would like to know about the
differences between different Service Packs in Microsoft Dynamics Ax ( Axapta)
as SP1 , SP2 & SP3 in Axapta.

With Kind Regards,
Dipankar,

<http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com>