Hi Vijay,

  I have the same problem with an exam I passed recently and I hate the fact
that I do not get a response from Microsoft after sending an email to the same
address. What is even worse is the fact that I had two problems and I got a
response for one problem with my second problem being totally ignored. I am
going to send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and see if it makes a difference.

  I passed my first exam on March 9, 2005 and I had to write Microsoft ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]) on June 21, 2005 about my certificate. This is the response I got
the day after sending the email and I got the certificate shortly after:

  Thank your for your inquiry!

Upon researching your exams, unfortunately we have been unable to locate
a profile for you in the MBS Voice system to Verify a shipping address.
If you could kindly provide us with the following information, we will
be sure these are printed up and sent out with our next shipping date!

* Please provide the Registration and Validation Numbers,
or a screenshot of the passing information from VUE, and we will
research as much as possible to try and locate this.
*
Please provide the complete shipping address where this
Certificate should be mailed to once we get the information updated

*
Street address:
* City:
* State (if applicable):
* Postal Code:
* Country:

***If you are with an MBS Partner, please read the information below

Currently, all exams taken at testing centers are automatically matched
up with the Partner and Profile information in Voice, and transferred
over into the appropriate accounts, and Certificates are automatically
printed, based on the information filled out on the exam. Unfortunately,
if the information filled out on the exams does not match with your
Voice System's Partner information (i.e., nicknames, spelling
variations, etc..), or if the student taking the exam does not have a
current profile setup in Voice, the exams cannot automatically update.

If you are currently with an MBS Partner, you will want to be sure and
setup a profile before your next exam. This will not only ensure your
exams are automatically updated to your Partner's account, but will also
automatically pull your Certificate typically within 30 days of your
exam completion. You can work with your company's Voice administrator or
the Voice Team directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to assist in setting this up.

Thank you again, and we will keep an eye out for your response so we may
further assist!

_______________________________________
Cristina Guhman | Microsoft Business Solutions
Customer Service: Training, Certification, eLearning
ph: 800.456.0025, option 4 | Fx: 425.936.7329 - Attn: MBSUNIV
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - inquiries
about exams, certifications, exam preparation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - inquiries
about eCourses, online training
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - training
registration
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Inquiries
about MBS Courseware/Training Materials

vijay karthik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi,
I passed the MBS axapta programming certificate 3 months before(20/09/2006).
but still not yet getting the certificate from microsoft. i sent the mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .i got the reply also, but not yet getting the certificate.
now i tried to send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it has bounced/ failure
delivary. have any one having alternate mail id / what is the way to get the
certificate for my cleared Axapta Programming exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kartik.K

Varden Morris

85 Saddleland Close N.E.