Help - Getting MBS Certificate from Microsoft   Hi,
I passed the MBS axapta programming certificate 2 months before(30/09/ 2006).
but still not yet getting the certificate from microsoft. i sent the mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] com .i got the reply also, but not yet getting the
certificate.
now i tried to send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] com, it has bounced/ failure
delivary. have any one having alternate mail id / what is the way to get the
certificate for my cleared Axapta Programming exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin kesarwani

  A Consultant