Not sure what would cause that error, however it is not related to
running AX4.0 on WinXP.  It is not supported by MBS, however as long
as it is joined to the domain, can be installed.

(I have installed AX4.0 in a few different XP environments, running
SQL 2000.)

Thanks, Jake
http://axaptasource.com

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "atulkarn"