Hi Varden,

  Could you please provide more input for using configuration group for the
xample taken below. I would like to understand the different (more then 2 or 3
item attributes for one group ) item attributes satisfying the configuration
group usage as this would also help in meeting one of our client requirement.

  Thanks

  Andy

Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi all,
Varden is right. You should try n use the base configurations as much
possible. In case u cant manage with that, then u can think of customizing
on the lines below :)
Cheers

On 12/4/06, Varden Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think item groups should be good enough to categorize the items as
> air, sold or gas. For the variation of each item you should look into
> creating a configuration group for each item as required.
>
> Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <arijit.basu%40gmail.com>> wrote: Hi,
> Can u tell me if these attributes decide the Prices/ Cost for these
> items. If these are for information & reporting only, you may consider to
> add an field which determine the item type and based on the item type
> (Air/
> Solid/Gas) , you may add new fields which describe the attributes of these
> items. Based on the selection, you can enable/disable these fileds in the
> item master.
> Hope it helps :)
> Cheers
>
> On 12/4/06, dj3mb3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <dj3mb3%40yahoo.it>> wrote:
> >
> > I wish to fit Axapta 3.0 production for three kind of items.
> > A solid (ex. Iron), a gas (ex. air) and a liquid (ex. Color).
> >
> > Every Item has own attrib:
> >
> > Iron: Atomic mass [g/mol]
> > Melting point [°C]
> >
> > air: oxygen min. [%]
> > azote min. [%]
> > other gas. [%]
> >
> > Color: Viscosity [mm²/s]
> > Pantone [number]
> >
> > In the Item form how can I create a group of attribute for every
> > typology of article and store its appropriate values.
> >
> > (For example I want to store 3 kind of iron, 2 kind of air and 5 color)
> >
> > thank you, Luca
> >

> --
>
> Arijit Basu

> Varden Morris