hi hARRY,

Thanks for the advice. It's my mistake, I happen to modify one of the
method of runbase class unintentionally. I was able to sense that
something is wrong with axapta becasue I've tried running one of the
standard report of AX and it shows same error as I've encountered.
What I did is to recompile the whole AOT and now its working fine
including my class.

AS I've knowm earlier, changing the version number should already
correct the problem and you are the same person who advice me way
back then. :)  Thanks Harry for your usual help.

Thanks,
Patrick

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Harry Deshpande
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> You need pack/unpack methods, you will get a different error
otherwise.

> If you have already tried compiling and changing the version number
then

>  1.  check if the pack method stores in the
format  "currentVersion, currentList"
>  2.  if the above is correct then there is something wrong with
case #CurrentVersion: statement in the unpack method.

> Put a debug in the unpack method and find out which line is
throwing the error.

> Regards
>
> Harry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of chuapatrickd
> Sent: 05 December 2006 06:36
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: RunbaseReport
>

> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Axapta-
Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>, "Agus Riyadi"