From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of andreas gunawan
Sent: 4. december 2006 14:30
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Intercompany ActionID

Dear All,
I can't find how to create intercompany actionID (in Basic à Setup à Applcation
integration framework à Endpoints à Action policies button à tab overview)
where it should be available in the demo database contains purchaserequisition
and sales order
after reinstalled AX 4.0, prior to reinstall, it still exists. I am really
confusing now. I appreciate your answer so much. Tks in advance.

Rgds,